Bring Out the Hero in You
With the engineering of BFGun HyperDrive Percussive Massager, the breakthrough technology enables the powerful percussive massager to increase training efficiency, accelerate muscle mass gain, boost athletic performance, and bring real-time pain relief to common discomforts associated with exercises and sport activities.
Independent clinical trials and studies have confirmed the efficacy of HyperDrive Percussive Therapy/Massage. Percussive massage accelerates the growth and repair of tissues by providing concentrated, rapid, short-duration pulses deep into the tissues of the body. This heavily increases blood flow to the area causing pain relief and an increasing range of motion and function. Percussive massage also provides a gentle stretch to the muscles and connective tissues improving responsiveness and performance. In addition, BFGun is a perfect companion for athletes and fitness professionals to achieve optimal pre-work warm-ups and balanced post-workout warm-downs releases.
Percussion Attachments & Application:
- Small Dampening Ball - For large muscle groups (quads, glutes, calves…etc). Dampening Balls are made of high-density EVA foam that withstands repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity.
- Large Dampening Ball - For more targeted area massage. Dampening Balls are made of high-density EVA foam that withstands repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity.
- Small DeepDrive Ball - For more targeted area massage. DeepDrive Balls are made from polyurethane compound that are more rigid, while providing an elastic characteristic to enable deeper percussive delivery.
- Cone - For trigger points and small muscle areas (feet, wrist, etc.)
- Q: Why is the percussive therapy massager so loud?
- A: In order to be effective, percussive massager requires extended linear movement in order achieve deep-tissue massage and to reach target points that are deep within the muscle groups. Traditional "vibrating" massager has average linear movement of 1~3 millimeter, where BFGun HyperDrive Percussive Massager has an amplitude of 16 mm (6 to 16 times that of the traditional vibrating massager).
- Q: How do I use the BFGun percussive therapy massager?
- A: Clinical studies have shown that optimal results may be achieved by targeting each area or muscle group for between 2 and 3 minutes. If you are experiencing extra soreness, you may target the area for additional 30~60 seconds throughout the day.
- Q: Do I need to press into the target area?
- A: Unlike traditional "vibrating" massager, BFGun utilizes HyperDrive Percussive Technology to deliver concentrated, rapid, and deep-tissue massage. Simply hold the BFGun close to the target area, and glide the percussive massager over the intended area, enabling the BFGun to do its work. Once you are comfortable and experienced with the pressure and intensity, you may choose to apply additional force as needed.